If You Smell Gas:
NO SMOKING, OPEN FLAMES, OR SPARKS! Propane is highly flammable. Immediately put out any smoking materials and extinguish all open flames. Do not turn on lights, appliances, telephones, or cell phones. Any flame or spark could trigger a fire or explosion.
REPORT THE LEAK. As soon as you are away from the building, call 911. Also call Moore Propane, LLC right away at (814) 299-7073. If it is after business hours or you cannot reach us please call our after-hours emergency line at (814) 771-5912.
GET YOUR SYSTEM CHECKED. Before using any of your propane appliances, please have your Moore Propane, LLC representative or a qualified service technician inspect to ensure that the system is leak free.
We care for our customers and the communities we serve. If you suspect a gas leak please follow the steps above and remember, safety first!
Propane safety is our top priority!